Matthew Martin 3/19/2014 09:12:00 PM
- First guidelines for patients with pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease
- Universal healthcare coverage in Africa
- Treatment as prevention: The value of early treatment of HIV infection
- John Goodman criticizes the index of an intro health econ textbook
- What the White House plans to do for the LGBT community
- Lesbian women should get HIV tests too.
- Is $80 a pill too much?
- Comparative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy and pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV prevention in South Africa
- Meth use worsens HIV infections
- Immune quiescence: a model of protection against HIV infection